Say hello to your new best friends.
We know you have tried on at least one pair of winter boots before. Try to forget about those for a second. Niseko is something different. When we say “light”, we mean light as in “people get a minor shock the first time they pick them up”. When we say “resistant”, we mean resistant as in “people with cold feet literally send us thank you-notes”. When we say “comfortable”, we mean comfortable as in “people want to wear them even they’re not supposed to wear them”. Again, Niseko is something different. It is the boot you’ve always looked for, yet, never been able to find - until now.
On a more technical note:
- Sizes: UNISEX
- You find our size guide in the footer.
- Removable Lining (Inner Isolation)
- Cold Resistant (-40°C)
- Varies depending on the sock being used, blood circulation and activity level.
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Windproof
- Cleated Rubber Sole
- Reinforced Ankle
- Cushioned Midsole
- Shock-Absorbing Heel
- Weight: 510-720 G/Boot (Size Dependent)
- Height: 32-42 CM (Size Dependent)
- Outsole/Shell: 100% Moulded EVA (Stripped from unnecessary chemicals)
- Upper/Collar: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Toe Cap: 100% ABS Composite
- Lining: 50% Polyester
Tested under extreme conditions.
Please note the following:
- The maximum number of articles/order is three (3).