FUBUKI warrants their products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. FUBUKI agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defects in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which the customer will incur). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
- FUBUKI warrants product materials against seam failure, fabric separation, and function defects for one year. FUBUKI cannot cover pilling, which is a result of normal wear, or fading, caused by overexposure to sunlight, or material malformations, caused by overexposure to heat (such as heat from radiators or bonfires).
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
FUBUKI makes no express warranty or condition, whether written or oral, and FUBUKI expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, FUBUKI disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of FUBUKI’s products to the Purchaser.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the retailer of this product, who in turn is to contact FUBUKI regarding any warranty return or replacement. We will not handle claims from the consumer directly unless the purchase was made from fubukiboots.com. Please retain invoices/receipts for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from the date of purchase. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice/receipt.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.