National parcels (within Sweden) are delivered with DHL, UPS or DB Schenker and the standard delivery time is 1-5 working days.
- Sweden: Free shipping
International parcels (outside of Sweden) are delivered with DHL Express or UPS and the standard delivery time is 5-12 working days.
- EU: 175 SEK/ordered item (VAT & import fees included)
- Norway: 175 SEK/ordered item (VAT included. Import fees not included - DDU/DAP)
- Switzerland (Home Delivery): 175 SEK/ordered item (VAT & import fees not included - DDU/DAP)
- USA/Canada (Home Delivery): 275 SEK/ordered item (VAT & import fees not included - DDU/DAP). Please note that returns from NA can be quite expensive. Import fees varies between different countries but can also be rather expensive sometimes (0-70 USD).
- Rest of the world (Home Delivery): 875 SEK/ordered item (VAT & import fees not included - DDU/DAP). Please note that returns from countries far away from Sweden can be quite expensive. Import fees varies between different countries but can also be rather expensive sometimes (0-70 USD).
All of our parcels are delivered to DHL, UPS or DB Schenker service points (when possible). Sometimes, we deliver straight to your door. Once delivered, you will receive a notification telling you that the parcel is ready to be collected. Uncollected parcels will be sent back to us after 7-14 days.
- Bear in mind that shipping fees, e.g. transport costs, and import fees, e.g. duties, can't be reimbursed by FUBUKI unless the product turns out to be defected.
Please note that you can purchase your pair from one of our international distributors/dealers if you live outside of Sweden. This could potentially save you some money. You find our distributors/dealers here.
We know the world isn't perfect and sometimes, the item you have ordered may not be what you expected. We also know that it is easy to get second thoughts about a purchase. Whatever your reason is, we offer the possibility to return your items within 30 calendar days after delivery. How to go about? Go to our Returns Center and follow the instructions.
- Please note that we only offer free returns for Swedish orders at the moment and that returns from countries far away from Sweden (incl. NA) can be quite expensive. In some cases more expensive than the boots.
The moment we receive your parcel(s), we’ll inspect the returned item(s) and arrange your refund (excluding the original shipping fee). If you don’t receive a notification from us within two weeks of returning your order, please contact us at the email below. Please note that in order to be eligible for a refund, the item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition as it was when you received it (tags left on). If you have any questions regarding your return, don’t hesitate to contact our customer support center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not offer exchanges at the moment. Please return the original item you have purchased and place a new order if you like to change the style, color and/or size. Instructions for how to return an item is to be found above.
If the product you bought appears to be defective or damaged, you have two options to choose from, provided that we can’t repair it:
- Receive a new product.
- Receive a refund.
Please send an email to our customer support in which you explain what you believe to be a defect, preferably including 1-2 pictures/videos. If the product wasn’t bought through our website, please reach out to the store from which you bought it.
If you, for whatever reason, receive a wrongly packaged item, please contact our customer support and we will do everything we can to correct our mistake as quickly as possible. Important: Please state your order ID in the email.