Shipping & Returns
Shipping within Sweden
All of our parcels are delivered with DHL & DB Schenker. Standard delivery time is 1-5 working days. We offer free shipping regardless of the amount of your purchase.
Please note that all of our parcels are delivered to DHL & DB Schenker pick up points. Once delivered, you will receive a notification telling you that the parcel is ready to be collected. Uncollected parcels will be sent back to us after 14 days.
Shipping is currently limited to the Nordic countries. Please see rates below:
- Norway: Free Shipping (VAT and import fees not included)
- Finland: Free Shipping
- Denmark: Free Shipping
- Germany: SEK249/pair
- Italy: SEK249/pair
- France: SEK249/pair
- Switzerland: SEK249/pair (VAT and import fees not included)
- Austria: SEK249/pair
- Netherlands: SEK249/pair
- Belgium: SEK249/pair
- Poland: SEK249/pair
- Czeck Republic: SEK249/pair
- U.S.: SEK249/pair (VAT and import fees not included)
- Canada: SEK249/pair (VAT and import fees not included)
Standard delivery time is 1-5 working days.
Please note that in order for us to send a parcel to a non-EU country, we will need your personal ID number.
Interested in having a parcel delivered to a different country? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do everything in our power to find a solution.
We know the world isn't perfect and sometimes the item you have ordered may not be what you expected. We also know that it is easy to get second thoughts about a purchase. Either way, we offer the possibility to return your items within 14 calendar days after delivery. How to go about? Simply follow the steps below and let us take care of the rest.
- Send an email to email@example.com including the following: Order ID and reason for return. If the reason for return is due to a defect, please state if you wish to receive a new product or a refund.
- Pack all the items you want to return - ideally into the original parcel provided.
- Take the parcel to your nearest postal service and arrange the return. We recommend obtaining a receipt from the postal service as proof of postage.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the full cost of returning the items. Additionally, you will be responsible for any damages caused on the items during the shipment.
Karlholm Logistics AB (Fubuki Returns)
819 40 Karholmsbruk
The moment we receive your parcel, we’ll arrange your refund (excluding original shipping cost) and send you a notification email. If you don’t receive this email within a week of returning your order, please contact us at the email below. Please note that in order to be eligible for a refund, the item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition as it was when you received it (tags left on).
If you have any questions regarding your return, don’t hesitate to contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not offer exchanges. Please return the original item you have purchased and place a new order if you like to change the style, color and/or size. Instructions for how to return an item is to be found above.
If the product you bought appears to be defective or damaged, you have two options to choose from, provided that the product is unused and unwashed:
- Receive a new product.
- Receive a refund during the first 14 calendar days after delivery.
In order to receive a new product or a refund, please follow the steps explained under “Returns”.
Defects noticed more than 14 days after delivery
If a defect appears later than 14 calendar days after delivery, please send an email to our customer support center at email@example.com in which you explain the matter, preferably including 1-2 pictures. Unless the defect is easily repairable, we’ll make sure to replace the item with a new one.
If you, for whatever reason, receive a wrongly packaged item, please contact our customer support center at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to correct our mistake as quickly as possible. Important: Please state your order ID in the email.