Say hello to your new best friends.
We know you have tried on at least one or two pairs of winter boots before. Try to forget about those for a second. Niseko is something different. When we say “light”, we mean light as in “people get a minor shock the first time they pick them up”. When we say resistant, we mean resistant as in “people with cold feet literally send us thank you-notes”. When we say comfortable, we mean comfortable as in “people have a hard time taking them off”. Again, Niseko is something different. It’s the boot you’ve always looked for, yet, never been able to find - until now.
On a more technical note:
- Sizes: UNISEX
- You find our size guide in the footer.
- Removable Lining (Inner Isolation)
- Cold Resistant (-40°C)
- Varies depending on the sock being used, blood circulation and activity level.
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Windproof
- Cleated Rubber Sole
- Reinforced Ankle
- Cushioned Midsole
- Shock-Absorbing Heel
- Weight: 510-720 G/Boot (Size Dependent)
- Height: 32-42 CM (Size Dependent)
- Outsole/Shell: 100% Moulded EVA (Stripped from unnecessary chemicals)
- Upper/Collar: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Toe Cap: 100% ABS Composite
- Lining: 50% Polyester
Tested under extreme conditions.
Please note the following:
- The maximum number of articles/order is three (3).